Summertime Faves?

Monday, June 20, 2011

One of Those Days...

So today hasn't really been the best. My phone broke and its hot as HAYL outside and fricken humid as fuckkk. But whateverrr... SO i went to my friends house to practice tap dancing. She dragged me into this show called Celebrate America. It's like a musical dancy type show for the 4th of July. SOOO IF YOUR READING THIS MAGGIE YOU OWE ME (: <3  heheheehehe.... but yeahhh.. its not the funnest thing in the world. And me having noo tap experiance whatsoever its a bit of a strugg..

anyways... i was hoping the day would turn around for the better, this guy i've been liking for a little bit called me last night wanting to meet up, but it was like realllyy late sooo i said why not tomorrow night and we skyped for a while... so now he's doin his thing that he usually does. That thing is acting all 'i like you' one minute and very cold and ignoring the next. I don't really know what to think about it...I can't tell if he likes me back or what, but it's getting really annoyingg :/

I filled out another app though!! This time to Party City (woooo). But seriously i doubt app #9 will give me luck. No one is hiring. soo depressingg!!!!!

grrrrr

wellp, its about time for me to pounce and try to find plans on this boring Monday night.



With love and turtles,

xoxo Jackie

1 comment: