Summertime Faves?

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Interesttinggg.

Today was....eh....

So last night that guy I kindaa like actually called me and we hung out. He took me for a ride in his jeep (<3) and then he bought me a sweet tea cus they are sooo deliciousss. But it was funn(: I still don't know if he likes me back or not though..cus last night he was soo amazing, and then today..nothing... BOOO BOYS. they suck. i should just go lesbo, except not cus i love boys too much. but i still hate em.

ANYWAYS... todayy i woke up late and turned in two more apps and then went to the dr. since no one knows whats wrong with me, im lucky and get an ultra sound AND an endoscopy or whatever its called where they stick atube with a camera down my throat and into my tummy...gross... and then subway (ironic cus im a woman and i make good sammiches) called me and since i was SUPPOSED to babysit tomorrow, i had to postpone my interview. and then 10 minutes later i got a call saying they dont need me to babysit anymore. OH JOY. just my luck. like seriously i have the luck of a piece of shit. thennn, we had cheer uniform fittings and i had an attack and was in soo much pain, not pleasent. Luckily it soon went away and i got to spend the rest of the night with my friend Catie(: We watched the movie Shrooms (very wierd, not really worth your time) and played on the wii, so at least it ended nicely.. Now im off to play on my webkinz and try to cheer up.... ughhh :/

                                             ^me and Catie while in Colorado (:

with love and turtles,

xoxo Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment